Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Magic


So, last night we got invited to go to Lila's house to check out their syrup making operations! It was so much fun! I had already been thinking about a layout with squares as I spotted one on a blog I really liked. If you want to check out my inspiration, please go HERE. AND my super cool title idea came from another awesome blog you can check out HERE! I love my title because it seemed magical to my kids to watch the whole process and then try a cup of hot syrup with doughnuts! The paper is a kit from Close to My Heart I had to buy last year and didn't make anything with. I guess I was saving it for something fun! And the sun/cloud is a free die cut I got off the Silhouette website...which was a heck of a lot of fun to try. Big thanks to Lisa for telling me to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO... love the patchwork effect!! Thanks for joining in at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!