Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Gizzard Layout






































Blog peeps, meet Mad Eye Moody

Mad Eye Moody, meet Blog peeps!

Yes we got a lizard. If you were as sick to death of winter as I am, you also might have gone overboard and bought a terrarium for said lizard & planted real plants in it.

He's a baby chameleon and currently capable of being green, light green, dark green, and well, other shades of green.

We brought him home last Friday night and he immediately climbed to the very top of his cage where it was warmest and hung upside down with the heat lamp on his belly. I'd do that myself if I could it's been so dang cold here in NY.




























As you can see, we are still snow covered which is why I had to add flowers, and pink and orange to make me think happy thoughts on this page!

Those chippies leaves are a gift from Miss Helen from South Africa who is probably nice and toasty right now!






































I opted to use the first photo I took of Mad Eye (named for the character in Harry Potter) vs this other really pretty one I had...


He is climbing the orchid I used as a live plant!

Hope you are staying warm in your neck of the woods!

P.S. THE MAN refers to Mad Eye as the Gizzard...so it's kinda his pet name...pun intended!

3 comments:

  1. Look at him - how cute! And a paired down page to showcase him, too - I spy white space!!!! Love both pics. I'm sure it'll warm up soon.... I'd send you a lovely pile of humidity if I could.... But not complaining too much as I sit in the sun in my summer shoe string strap dress with bare feet .... LOL --- I'm going now !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL - yea indeed Miss Helen is reading this as the sun is streaming in the window! Plenty to get depressed about here but the weather isn't one of them! Great page dedicated to your new creature! So I guess chameleons can be found all over the world then! Must have been fun to get him all set up in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...he's adorable!! This layout page is amazing work too. Love that wanderer tag!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!