Monday, May 4, 2015

Baby Cakes Rose Box for THE CUTTING CAFE

This little altered box was a joy to make with some really cool printed background stamped paper called the ALL GIRL SENTIMENT SET from THE CUTTING CAFE! I just printed the PDF file and then dolled it all up!

It was rather easy to cut pieces to fit my black box, adhere them with some roll on adhesive, and then secure the edges with washi tape. Of course I had to add some gold paint, and lots and lots of glitter!


Really dig those scrabble feet that were a gift from fellow DT Lisa from You Made Me Ink.

I supposed I should show you what I started with. Just a little sturdy gift box that was way too cute to throw away. Below it is the digital stamp that I printed on some hot pink paper.





































I also used a second file from THE CUTTING CAFE on this set. I made my own roses from THE PAPER FLOWER set. I got the orange edges by inking them up and then adding some glue & glitter. 

I forgot how much fun it was to make my own flowers! Love how this pretty box turned out! Makes me smile!


Hope you get a chance to try your hand at printing out your own background paper! It's really fun to make your own!

Hugs & Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. This box is so pretty, you create wonderful roses, they look amazing.. great transformation for that lovely box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a STUNNING transformation- & the roses look beautiful- gorgeous job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally amazed the you made something this beautiful from printing a PDF file... WOW. Your scrabble feet made me laugh - so perfect! And your flower is wonderful too. Love this. Hugs back at ya Mitra - hehehe - from TX. j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beyond beautiful....you're simply amazing...love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You transformed that box into a beautiful work of art! I love the glitter. It almost looks like rain drops on the top of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!