Tuesday, September 1, 2015

High School: A Little Bitter Sweet Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy





































Kids are a bit heart breaking some days. Those days when they really only need you for transportation, to bounce ideas off once in a while, and your pocketbook! Miss Lexi will wander off to High School in just a few days. She isn't a nervous nelly and in fact, is really looking forward to it! Heading off to new beginnings is right in line with our latest challenge up at Another Freaking Scrappy!


Lots of journaling and a pretty little graphic near that sparkly dragon fly!

I made that dragon fly myself with StayzOn, three layers of Fantasy Film, and an iron! More on that product later. I am just getting my feet wet with it...but it appears to be amazing with lots of applications. 

Here is a side view of my page. Lots of gold and glitter hearts...so much fun! Really put my heart into this page!

Hope you get a chance to give our challenge a whirl! Might make you think a little!

Happy Tuesday!



3 comments:

  1. You can tell you have put your heart into this layout , it is beautiful Mitra. It has a lovely softness to it and that dragon fly is pretty fantastic. Our kids grow up way too fast, we are empty nesters and I think when in the hell did they become adults so quick!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely! It has a softness to it, love how you have edited the photo and your hand written journaling is so special too, wonderful memories of your DD growing up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YES! And fabulous to have her symbolically standing up high on the rock! Love the glittery hearts, that dragon fly is WAAAAY cool & it's an all round fave for me!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!