Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Vintage Sewing Drawer Organzier






































I mentally pounced and squealed when I found this sewing drawer at the Corning Restore for $4. I loved the little vintage curved front and fancy woodwork. Of course it got a nice fancy glass handle when I got home. At the time, I hadn't a clue what I was going it use it for, but it was MINE!





































Turns out it's perfect for holding those Scraptastic Kits I've been working through, a few projects waiting in the wings, and my favorite stamp!


Totally dig it! In fact, I have my eyes out for a second one...Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you had handles to different project..I need to dig some and find a way to use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCK! FABULOUS>>>>> TOTALLY ott FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find!! love the glass handle.. and you simply MUST find another!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!