Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Unicorn Horn Ornaments & Wild Roses Platter





































I've been stalking our Habitat ReStore these days for vintage Christmas because who doesn't love a really cool mercury glass ornament or some velvet holly. I spotted this platter in a huge rack of plates out of the corner of my eye. I am always on the look out for hand painted plates and this one was super cool.



It was hand signed E.D.J. on the back in gold. I was super impressed with the shading myself. I am pretty sure these are roses. I thought for a bit maybe cherry blossoms although I could run with maybe both? Anyhow, super pretty. I am expanding my plate wall a bit. Grandma Skip started it with her pretty plates and I've been collecting since.





































This little shabby chippy wall art is also on the agenda for the long break over Thanksgiving. I have some things to make for Visons of Sugar Plums! I usually give away three hand made things and so far I've got two planned....maybe three if I can figure out a good way to use those unicorn ornaments!


Happy Wednesday! I'm off getting glittery & eating good food the rest of this week!


1 comment:

  1. Those ornaments are quite awesome... cannot wait to see your projects for VOSP!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!