Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Two Page Spread: This is Our Story of the Koko Crater Botanical Garden




















I must admit that I built most of this page while watching A Series of Unfortunate Events & talking on the phone. See, I kinda didn't leave myself too much time to get creative this weekend. Wasn't any body's fault, but I also wasn't feeling very creative. Plus, the desk was clean. Time to do something easy...

I pulled out a scrapbook kit complete with layout instructions for the Close to My Heart Chelsea Workshop. There were cutting instructions as well, but that seemed a little...well too taxing. Found a cool two pager which would work with my photos. It seemed a bit plain for me, but I figured I could remedy that with some well placed splatters and some flowers.





































I started with both pages side by side and laid it out in a similar fashion, minus the measuring. Then had to switch up some paper to make it more colorful. THEN, because cutting small squares and photos seemed kinda hard for a Sunday, I made a photo mosaic & printed the photos out
in big pieces.



These layouts are pretty flat, but this is a really good thing trying to keep the bulk down in the albums!





































Just a couple of paper flowers and some foliage cut out with the Big Shot completed the page. Pretty simple, but a nice way to get a lot of photos on a page, which is necessary with a trip.

Well, I'm off. It's Tuesday and that's always a busy day!


2 comments:

  1. This double pager looks beautiful.. love all the photos and the pretty floral paper..

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!