Monday, August 13, 2018

An Awesome Time: Layout from Lake George Camping





































THE MAN and I are journeying to a point in our relationship where we're spending more time together. Camping this summer has been mostly us hanging. That's OK because the oldest has what might be considered a full time job and the youngest has been keeping himself busy working as well. Our one family vacation this summer was a long weekend at the Lake. Promised myself I'd get this scrapped up before we left for our next trip!



























I've been using a lot of photo collages to keep the amount of pages I create down. I love scrapping, but now that I've been doing it for YEARS, I've got quite a few books. I love being creative so I'm turning to other outlets like painting kindness rocks! I was quite pleased to use up some items created by a friend including that bear, awesome title, and those trees!




























Here's a close up! Cool isn't it!

Anyhow, I'm off to fold a load of laundry and pack a few things! THE MAN and I are off to another great adventure!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE a layout with photos that tell a story...glad you are spending more time with your man! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout!! At least you're still scrapping! I haven't made a page in a while... maybe this weekend.. maybe...lol. Love all of the fun on this page... such a great woodsy camping feel and LOVE that bear!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!