Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Set Your Phasers to Stun Today: Pew Pew!!!





































Last Christmas, my oldest gave me a jar. It was full of happy thoughts. It might have been a project for English class. All those little tiny pieces of paper carefully tied with floss were a bit daunting. So, I enjoyed the jar as a whole until the other day when she came bopping in the office, flopped down on the chair and said hey you should open one or two of these.


























So I did. Turns out this little pink one is on unicorn paper. It's pink and sparkly and awesome. Can't argue with any of these messages either.


Turns out I have 98 happy thoughts to go. She counted. Looks like plenty! I think they might make a nice addition to an evening when I roll in super tired of the daily grind or first thing in the am with a cup of coffee! Regardless, hats off to the kid for taking the time to make all these and what a great project! Good job English teach!

Happy Tuesday!

Back tomorrow with a layout!


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome... what a wonderful gift and it will be especially wonderful to look at when say one's children are away at college...lol.... another note... I can't believe how long it's been since I've been here!!! Thanks for visiting me anyway...lol!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!