Monday, January 28, 2019

Elmira Enforcers Color Guard: CAP Layout





































Hang on to your hockey helmets folks! I've got two Civil Air Patrol layouts to show you! It's good to get these done and dusted! I've been looking forward to this layout for a while. I had an awesome time watching these kids do Color Guard and then watch the hockey game! What fun! Who knew there would be brawls!!!!























I took some liberties with the logo for the Enforcers. I had printed it out on regular white paper and it seemed a shame to not use it, even if was a bit too big. Plus, I loved how I fussy cut around all the boys and that super awesome police dog mascot! I didn't have to write too much on my page as the ticket I saved did the heavy lifting.






















It's a pretty flat page but has some shimmer to it due to some glitter I used on the letters on the bottom and some shimmer spray. Who says glitter isn't for hockey?

I'll be back tomorrow with another CAP page, this time with photos of me! Seems like we never take photos of ourselves....I'm even dressed up!


1 comment:

  1. SO cool! Love that logo... the way you added it is fantastic! Pretty cool pics too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!