Sunday, January 23, 2011

Italy Beaded Necklace




So, when I left the Twin Tiers, I totally downsized my bead collection. Of course, six months later Lexi has decided that she wants to make earrings. She got a kit from Dave for Christmas...and now I am back at it..Well, the nice part about all that is buying more stuff, right? So, sitting with her showing her how to make earrings, I decided to put together this necklace. The blue beads came back from my parents during their Italy trip..so they were carefully hoarded until I found a use for them. The beautiful center bead was made by a friend of my parents. I have saved that for quite a few years waiting for the perfect inspiration! So, although I haven't gotten to WEAR this necklace yet, I am really psyched to!

1 comment:

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!