Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Resolutions






Ah, nothing like new paper to inspire a page. I totally was going to skip the New Year's Resolutions this year. BUT, then the really cool owl paper arrived and I had this photo of my kids....So, I was inspired. I have signed up for a monthly club where I purchase $20 of the newest paper. A pretty slick way to get around the fact that the closest scrap store is in Cornwall (as in Canada).

I do usually make a couple of resolutions...My friend Dave helped me come up with these...I think the first one will be the hardest. I usually like everyone to agree with me! Of course last years was all about slowing things down and then we ended up moving and switching jobs...so I think you can only do the best you can with those types of situations. I did also keep the "kitchen" one vague, as you guys all know how much I love cooking, although it keeps getting easier and easier.

Had to scare up last year's so I could double check my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!