Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Studio Blog Hop Page-Friends



A nice snowy day here in the North Country NY prompted me to spend some time on some scrapbooking blogs..and then I convinced myself that laundry and running to the store for bread and milk could wait...so I made a page! This page was inspired by a sketch at The Studio blog. I flipped their sketch as my pictures weren't portrait...I was inspired to sew on the edge which I haven't done for ages...and I love my how my flower turned out...of course some new paper also helped inspire!

http://www.thestudiochallenges.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Love that page, love the little round tags, so cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, I love the stitching around the page! Thanks for joining in with the fun at The Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Your page is really lovely!!! Tks for playing along with us from The Studio ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!