Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tattered Flowers



I was inspired by a blog I read today to play around with making some of my own flowers. This background paper I got in a kit with two prima flowers...and I wanted a whole lot more, so made my own!

I posted this Sunday, but wasn't finished with the journaling or the title.

And blogging around today, I found great inspiration for a title on the second link! It's much prettier in real life with lots of sparkle.

http://ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com/2011/03/vintage-style-flower-tutorial.html

http://birdisthewordchallenge.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Firstly thanks so much for dropping by my blog, your lovely comments and playing along with the blog hop! Secondly this is such a beautiful and sentimental layout. I often ask the same when I look at my 2 girls. They are so safe here with us at home while they are little...but I jus wonder what their future holds for them and want nothing more than for them to have a good life and be happy! Thanks so much for playing along at Bird Is The word this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with our challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is beautiful!! Glad you were inspired with the flowers and bird is the word challenge!! Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful page, love your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the vintage look...thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous Vintage Shabby Style Page.... beautiful!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so very beautiful! Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!