Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Green Thumb Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy






































I struggled with what to make for this challenge for a couple of days. Anne over at Another Freaking Scrappy asked us to scrap about a talent we have or a talent that we wish for. I really don't wish to be anything right now that I'm not, so that left something I was good at...

I have been stomping past my roses for the past month as it has gotten colder and colder. The leaves are almost down and we've had some frosts. So, although they call these Oso Easy Roses, I am taking credit for my gardening skills!





























I was VERY pleased on how my green letters turned out. They were originally turquoise and I inked them up green and glossed them!



































I also slid a little bird nest in with my flowers in gauze. We always seem to have a ton of birds up on the hill here.

Hope you get a chance to come play along with us!

Oh and by the way, now that my page is COMPLETE, I thought of a talent that I wish I had....belly dancing! OMG, thankfully the world will not have to endure a page about that or me doing it.....

5 comments:

  1. Love the page, especially the little nest. The roses are beautiful. Oh, BTW, I am glad you now have a ton of birds.(No neighbors stealing them!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I am sure you would be great at belly dancing! and love your layout about your green thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to be like Shakira!! See, it's the little things like this that you do that make people stick with the art of card making and scrapbooking. The play on words with the colors matching and all shiny and glossy and distracting...AWESOME! Beautiful page with the best mix of yummy elements and superb photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now belly dancing that would be interesting ! lol. Lovely layout and good on you for doing something you were good at ( I could not think of anything, so went what I wished I was good at ) Always lovely to spend time in the garden. The little bird nest is so cute and I like how you used different strips of paper and those letters did turn out good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! Here we say someone has green fingers :) You certainly have green fingers AND green thumbs!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!