Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Prepping Pages & a hint!



So yesterday I threw down a hint that we were going away for the holidays....here is another!

Yes, I have been making backgrounds for layouts for our trip already! My sister in law wanted to scrap for Thanksgiving and I made these in short order!






























They are pretty simple, yet grungy...I love doing vacation pages using a kit so the papers match but yet are all individual.

I am using a paper kit from Close to My Heart called Seaside that I bought specifically for our trip. Sadly this company doesn't do much elsewhere than the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. I hate it when my friends can't get cool stuff! ;-)

Back tomorrow with my 11th Ornament for Linda's Funkie Junkie Challenge!

5 comments:

  1. A CRUISE.....oooh! Hope you have a super duper time - fabulous idea:):) LOOVE your preparation. Even better than fabulous idea & those papers have the blue for the ocean in them, I see;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh....how exciting! Enjoy your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these back grounds look great... have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhh....well played!!! A Christmas cruise....I likey :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!