Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Layout from P.F. Chang's in Atlantic City






































Finally started scrapbooking some pages from our Atlantic City trip. Lexi asked me WHY I was taking photos of our food...because my dear, I MUST have a scrapbook page of our lunch at P.F. Chang's!

Just a simple page with a bit of washi tape, our fortunes, and some pretty blooms.

Love those Petaloo blooms and that pretty little butterfly dangle. Those green & black sequin circles came from Yvonne Yam and fit in perfectly! 


And just one last photo to see the dimension on the page. Happy food memories! 

Hope Tuesday is treating you well! 




2 comments:

  1. Of COURSE you gotta take food photos! it's 'de rigeur' [whatever that means!!!].....& a fabulous job you've done of it, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty colours on your layout, love the round sequin discs and of course a scrap booker takes a photo of food!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!