Thursday, September 21, 2017

Poconos Layout for THE CUTTING CAFE using the Vintage Boot File





































Really loved this Vintage Boot I created for THE CUTTING CAFE. In fact, I knew I had the perfect page for it when I spotted it. It was really quite simple to assemble, once I cut out the pieces. It's meant to be a card, but here it's a really pretty embellishment.




































I cut out all the pieces to the file as I wanted the boot to have dimension. I pop dotted the pieces and added the last piece that I inked up and stamped with a pretty lace image. The little lace buttons were in my stash and I added lots of flowers by the boot to accent it.



























This page was really all about using up some scraps and talking about the last camping trip of the season. Both kids had commitments, so we went by ourselves and discovered how quiet it was and how much room we had minus two kids and a dog. It was very relaxing, except for keeping track of the kids!

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. wow wow wow wow wow....you so make me want to scrapbook again...those vintage shoes look so real...you are sooooooooooo amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is gorgeous! That boot looks like leather... and the flower cluster! Beautiful layout with beautiful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Rustic and fun..Lots of fab details..Krista

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!