Monday, October 23, 2017

12 "Tags" of Christmas for the Funkie Junkie: Jar Four





































Happy Monday! I'm so pumped to be playing along with the 4th Funkie Junkie tag challenge. I've got my "tag" here to show you!


This one took inspiration from Linda's tag which was very musical. In fact as I didn't have any carolers, I used a bird who also sings!





I dug out some very old sheet music that I cut up for inside the jar and then added some to my little bird. I skipped using holly this time 'round and went with some pine cones as I felt like I had used a lot of holly lately to decorate. I didn't have any jingle bells either, so I added the word jingle bells. I got a little crazy with the snow as I had it drip down over the edges of gold jar edge. I really had fun with this one! Only eight left to make!

A huge thanks to Linda's Funkie Junkie Boutique for sponsoring this challenge. This is a joy for me this time of year and I'm looking forward to my January shopping spree!

Back again tomorrow with a little pile of stuff I'll be working with soon!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh...such a fabulous project! LOVE all the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your musical bird, Mitra, especially topped off with that gorgous plaid bow (in red, my favorite color - lol)! Inclusion of the sheet music and 'Jingle Bells' inside the jar is brilliant. The gold jar cap really gives a lovely focal point and the pinecones are the perfect finisher. Thank you so much for sharing with my visitors for the 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junke Style challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! The bird is perfect and love that you used the word jingle bells..although if I knew you had none I'd have sent some!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!