Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Last Layout for Cape Cod: Greetings from the Canal Bike Trail





































Alas, camping season is officially over. I mean I just scrapped the last page so it must be over! Leaves are falling here in NY and I officially broke out the coat today. Fun times. I also used up a piece of paper that is ancient from my stash and I love the vintage pile of picture look I created!





































We all really enjoyed this bike trail that ran along the Cape Cod Canal. Luke and I biked a portion of it while we were waiting for the dinner train to cross. See the railroad bridge went up & down to accommodate either the canal boat traffic or the train that had to cross. It was super cool and in fact we went down just to see the dinner train one night.





































I upcycled a bike reflector I found there for my title. I have been waiting to use it and in fact planned on it when I found it! Happy Times! The purple stamp is real too. I found a couple of those recently and saved them for a page too!

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Just LOVE how you've incorporated your photos here! It looks like a vacation advert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love this, so bright and happy. Fantastic family photo, I like how you have made it the focus and surrounded it by the memories of your trip
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the vibe of this page... vintagey and fun and of course... that reflector.... AWEsome!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!