Monday, December 10, 2018

Tiny Tools on Upcycled Peach Jars





































The other day I was lurking around the Christmas stuff at our ReStore and happened across a bunch of baby tools. They were for a very small Christmas tree, but would work perfect for a cool gift.





































Can you see the little drill, saw, and wrench sticking out? They look cute with the diamond plate paper leaves! I've got a couple of special guys in mind for these. I'll fill them with something yummy and perhaps give them away with a six pack of beer!






















Here's another photo of them so you can also enjoy our icy, yet sunny day. The sun has been rare around these parts so I was excited to get a few photos of things before it either snowed or rained again!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy the photos of your projects almost as much as the projects. These are SO cool! What a great idea for a man gift! Beautiful AND manly...love them!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!