Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Wedding


UPDATE: 06/05/2011







I added their beautiful photo! Love it! Now to get it all framed up and out in the mail!



PREVIOUS POST:


We have a wedding coming up in our family! I got the invite the other day and couldn't resist throwing a page together. Since the bride & groom will have a wedding that is not the same day as the reception, I am hoping I can get a photo in between (I'm going to the reception) and take the page framed to the hall. At least that is my PLAN! Back when I got married, Marilyn framed our announcement for me and it has had a prominent display in both of my houses...so hopefully this will be the same for Stephanie. And I made this card the other day too. I learned how to make these delicate pinched flowers out of circles or scallops of paper. It was so much fun! I misted it delicate aqua to match her card.


My favorite part of the scrapbook page I made is the shell. I used some glittery modge podge to make it extra special! Of course the flowers are pretty cool too! I didn't make the white ones, but the aqua ones I cut out on my cutter and glued/glimmermisted/modge podged.




















1 comment:

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!