Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Aaron's Walk





LOVED making this page last night. Check out my background paper! They let off a ton of balloons and I took a quick photo! Only had time for one or two photos since they drifted away. I used a sketch from Sketch Support for my layout. It's one they are currently promoting, so click here to check out their post. I used my last Purple Pumpkin flower up. It's the red and blue flower with a button in the middle. Good thing I ordered more! I used Tim Holtz tape for the center section. Since I was covering over some super red sparkly paper, I wanted to have maximum stickage! If you get a chance, wander over to Sketch Support and see what they have to offer. It's freebies and really fun if you have a big layout you want to get done.

4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the photos and the paper design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome double page doll! Love the strips of paper at the bottom of your photos...such a great variety too. Also love that gorgeous Purple Pumpkin flower, the music note tape and your clouds...really cool page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this double-pager Mitra! Looks great to me!! I do sometimes make my own flowers but truth is I have a ton of flowers to use up so don't usually bother unless I want something really unusual that I dpn't have :). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!