Monday, August 18, 2014

Bored Mommy Art Case & Scrappin with a Campfire


































I finally got around to putting map paper in my little shabby metal suitcase that I made a couple of weeks ago. I wanted it all happy & ready to bring some goodies with me camping. Yes, I finally figured out what I wanted to use it for! ME!

I packed it right up too! I even put my Spirograph that I picked up junking before we moved. Got myself a couple of new pens to use with it too!

Just in case I get confused, I put ART in big huge metal embossed letters on the side.


You can fit a scrapbooking kit in there too! It's not a great fit, but keeps things straight! And you have NO IDEA how nice it is to scrapbook BY a campfire! (Scraps just get tossed right on the fire!)

I killed a kit! Made three pages and two cards! Can't wait to fill them up with photos from our trip to the Grand Canyon! It's funny to make a page when you took the photo just an hour ago!

No, we didn't go all the way out west! We have our own version right over the border in Pennysvania!

Happy Monday! I'm back all refreshed and ready to take on a new week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh love the inside of your case.. now at least the man cant take it and put 'tools' in it.. cos it is for 'art'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camping obv agrees with your creativity...great idea for a fabulous creation.....I think I've seen it called 'scramping'?????? Anyways...good on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!