Monday, August 25, 2014

PA Grand Canyon Layout: You Are My Greatest Adventure

































Last weekend we got out of dodge. Just an hour's drive over the New York border and we were camping out at really cool quiet campground.

It was so nice hanging out at the campfire! I made three layouts and then came home to match up photos!

This is one of my favorite from the trip.

The camp ground had a trail that took us directly to the Grand Canyon. We all hiked over to work off all the marshmallows we had the night before!Well, Patti our dog did not have any. She had another treat!


Snuck in a whole lot of goodies. Love the leaves and gold washi feather!

Here is a photo of the VIEW just in case you are thinking of the real Grand Canyon! Looks NOTHING like the it! ;-) I can't wait to see this view in FALL!



Happy Monday!

Back tomorrow with a page on Patti the Dog from our trip!

6 comments:

  1. I love that view! Any Grand Canyon would do me.....& your page just seems such a happy one....REALLY lovely! Still enjoying your journaling around the page....would LOVE to do that in one of these commenting boxes!!! Alas! don't have the computer skills!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Grand Canyon is just a big brown hole ... green is much prettier *wink* .... I loveeee this! LOVING the colors and the leaves!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sounds like a lot of fun.. beautiful view too and lovely layout.. I love the feather too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness that feather is the greatest!! How about a tut on that?! And just popping over to the Grand Canyon?!? That is the stuff dreams are made of...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a view!!! Should be gorgeous in the fall. Nice layout, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Mitra! (of course, I expected nothing less than awesomeness from you!) :-) Sorry I couldn't make it to the party, but hope you guys had fun. Hey, how about I host the next party??? LOL I think you should all caravan on down....I guarantee we would have F-U-N!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!