Thursday, December 3, 2015

Duncan Layout: 1st Photo





































Finally getting around to make a page from the first photo we took of Duncan. He's our new to us Second Hand Dog. Love that pup! As much as I love him though he makes me crazy. I told him this weekend his new middle name was not Donut but Dennis like Dennis the Menace! ;-)

In this photo, he had just gotten out of the truck from the shelter and Luke was giving him a little walk around the place. Used some papers that made me happy including a slab of water color that Lexi made.






































I saved a tag that come home with Duncan & matched it up with that black star paper and those script leaves. Love that black against the color. It's a happy page!






































Just a little layering, some black splatter and some gold grundge paint! Happy Times!

Hope you have a fabulous Thursday!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Duncan! Wow now you have your first layout for your album! Great photo, love the colours! I hope you like your page Duncan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rainbow paper is FABULOUS.....I'm sure Duncan is giving much 'colour' to your lives, tee hee!!! He looks like a lively chappy!!! And I do ADORE the doggy prints:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is! Love that dotty paper and the brights!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!