Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Tenth Punch Cup of Christmas for the Funkie Junkie Challenge






































We are in the double digits now for the Funkie Junkie tags! Oh no, only two left to do! Eeeek! I have so been enjoying these! This one was exceptionally simple. Just some white gold spray paint and copper drips down the edges...

Let me show you what inspired me....


Linda chose gold, white and a burgundy crystal. It is so simple & elegant, which is why I chose just three colors and the last, a red gem is very minimal.






































The little dancer was a download from The Graphics Fairy although I added the flower with the gem! And how do you like those flowers? Those were a Black Friday purchase over at Linda's Shop, The Funkie Junkie and are Petaloo. Thankfully I accidentally ordered two so I won't hoard them so badly...






































They have gem centers, OMG with copper wire....which is why I went with copper vs gold accents...It was a nice change for me. I have been using a LOT of gold in my crafting lately!

 Linda's Shop, The Funkie Junkie is sponsoring this challenge and I must say I really enjoyed my little shopping spree there recently! Inspiration in a box!

Happy Hump Day!

9 comments:

  1. Copper n white look nice together and that is a cutie with a red gem !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gorgeous creation is beyond elegant!!! Anything that suggests stripes I find very addicting...it's the year of stripes for me in my own art. I love the subdued colors and overall feeling of the past, the aura of dreams and other holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a great take on the tag... Loving the copper drips & your tag is tooooo cute - almost outshines your lil girl. Almost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love these cups! I was thinking the other day I might do this with one of my grandmothers teacups! I know.....grandmas teacups!?!?! But you have inspired me and what the hey! I have a few and they are just sitting in a cupboard.....we'll see. A project for after the holidays maybe....I can plan it out then...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this one is so sweet! Love the image of your sweet girl ! Another special cup for your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love your sweet fairy! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a beauty. It's like a one person show of the Nutcracker right here center stage on your tree all tucked away in a tea cup. Could life get any better? I think not! Oh wait, there's still 2 more cups to go, then maybe so!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is utterly fabulous, Mitra. I thought last week's was my fav but now I think this one is. The copper is incredible and I just love the little dancer - total delight!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!