Last week I got lucky and found a couple of more corbels at the Corning Habitat ReStore. I didn't know I was collecting them until I found two more...The bottom one is resin, so I just cleaned it off with a wet soapy cloth. The top one is wood, so I spent some time with the spray paint last weekend layering and spritzing to get an aged look. Believe it or not, I even used an ink pad!
I really like the splatters. It's a bit nerve wracking applying just enough...But I'm pretty pleased on how this corbel turned out.
The last project I did similar to this I used mists...nothing is sacred when you are working on a project!
Happy Hump Day! Or should I say, Happy Corbel Day!