Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Adventure is out there Layout featuring Duncan





































Duncan has an uncanny ability to stand still sometimes just when you need a good photo. Perhaps he's contemplating what the heck his silly human is doing with their phone...or he's just gotten bored and is just hanging. Regardless, I can't say he was much help with the snowman. His main talent is using his nose as a snow plow which results in a lot of snorting.





































My favorite embellishment on this page was this awesome felt snowman that we had hanging at work as a decoration. It came home with me and hung out on my desk for a while until Lexi took this awesome photo a couple of weekends ago. Hence, a scrapbook page was inspired.





































One of the best parts of this page was using up some extra cardstock. I went looking through my pile and found a lot that was the same color. I cut a quick extra large circle out of a sheet of white and used that to cover up the edges of the scraps.





































The title was also extra. It was the lone item on the sticker sheet so I got to use that up too! I pop dotted the black center part. I was mainly joking a little. I mean, there isn't much adventure to be found in the side yard, but it looks cute!

Anyhow, hope your Hump Day is awesome! Just a little downhill slide from here into the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This layout is lovely! I love the photo and such a cute snow man! A new fav of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love this! I tried to come here yesterday and came to the end of my battery just as I started typing...lol! I do not miss the snow, but I do miss snow pics... this is a beautiful one!! And Duncan one of my favorite dogs that isn't my dog...lol! Awesome picture of all really... great snowman! and the way you used a circle certainly doesn't look anything at all like you were trying to cover up scrap edges... I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!