Sunday, May 6, 2018

The Stencil Girl Plain Box Society & Weekend Round Up


































Thought I'd show you a few things hanging around the office these days. One is just a pile of things in preparation for a new project. I'm jumping on the creative bandwagon again with another Tina Walker collaboration! This time 'round we're working with Stencil Girl Products and a very plain jane brown box. I'm eagerly anticipating turning my box into a piece of art! I've picked out some rusty bits and some copper thread to start the creative juices flowing with this awesome stencil!





































Also on the table earlier this past week was a turquoise dyed nail pouch. We had a huge box full of these for our upcoming Lowe's Woman Build. Of course only a couple were this pretty. I accidentally picked up a bottle of that white puffy paint ages and ages ago and it turns out I really did need it! Those letters pop against the blue!

Speaking of the build...I might have had a little too much fun. And pretty much like normal, I'm trying to get out of doing any actual painting.


Thanks for popping over today. I'm back tomorrow with a new product that Regina has over at THE CUTTING CAFE. They are Lip Balm and Chapstick Holders. So cute. Of course I made one that is a different size than a chapstick, so you'll have to pop back over to see what I put in that one!

HUGS and Happy Sunday!







2 comments:

  1. I am sure you will turn the plain jane box into something really pretty, and hey it is good to have fun at work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your creation with the Stencil Girl product... I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!