Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Today Layout from Camping at Sampson State Park & Three Brothers


Don't mind my crooked photo of my layout. I accidentally dumped my adult beverage on the background and it's going to take a bit before it's flat...good thing I had a large photo collage to use so you can't tell! Didn't want to waste all that pretty paper! Made the background when I was camping so it would be ready for these photos!





























For a simple weekend, the photos are so pretty! Love the photo of Luke and Megan...and Lexi was looking pretty chill with her galaxy sweatshirt & bandanna! Totally loved visiting Three Brothers too! It was three wineries and a brew pub so all kinds of fun things to see & do. Totally planning another trip up there next year!





























Really love those flowers I used up in the corner! Simple yet when I added them, the whole layout made me really happy!

And on that note, have a great Hump Day! I'm off to House. We're moving out of one and starting a new one!

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Love the photo placements and the use of blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome photos and the flowers definitely are the perfect touch! I've never been to that park before that I can remember... the winery looks like an awesome side trip!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!