Thursday, July 19, 2018

Christmas Cracker for THE CUTTING CAFE

























Despite the heat here in New York, I was able to channel my inner Christmas spirit to create this Christmas Cracker from a cutting file from THE CUTTING CAFE. It was fun pulling out the pretty paper and some festive ribbon!






















I even grabbed some fake snow to stage the cracker but then thought...SNOW??? Seriously? it was so humid out that even contemplating snow hurt my brain! Loved adding some flowers & vintage foliage to the cracker.























I even pulled out the embossing powder to add a little gold to the ends. So much fun! My cutter really did the heavy lifting with this project. I just added a little bling and it was ready to be filled with treats!

Happy Thursday!







5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the gold embossing at the ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So You are ready for Christmas then ;) loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh YES.............this is soooooooooo pretty...love it girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. HMMM Would like one of these filled with Chocolate - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! And love the plaid ribbon... plaid gold flowers... these are a few of my favorite things..

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!