Monday, July 23, 2018

Green Wire Nut Box for the Plain Box Society with StencilGirl® Tiny Medallion





































Can you believe this was a really simple plain kraft box? I added some Lindy's Stamp Gang mist to some plain paper over a really cool stencil and the whole thing got quite magical!


Here's the Tiny Medallion Stencil I used that was JUST the right size for this box! I've used it quite a few times and I'm always pleased with the result! Just enough detail, yet not too much!



Here's a photo of the box open. It's still quite functional, even though I added green & silver spray painted wire nut feet, metal scallops, and some crystal brads! Loving the copper scallops on the edges. The little molding around the bottom is a paper straw cut & hot glued.





































The top has a little metal scallop too! This went off to my niece with an air plant & these pretty glass gems. Hope she liked it!

If you want to see more cool stencil projects, Tina Walker has a HUGE blog post with lots of things to look at over at StencilGirl Talk!

Happy Monday!



2 comments:

  1. Your box is sooooo fun! I'm sure your niece loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cool!! Love how you take something so terribly normal and make magic with it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!