Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Oh Deer Noel Container for THE CUTTING CAFE


Regina from over at THE CUTTING CAFE wanted us to decorate a container using her Christmas files this month. I was pretty sure this was going to be super fun and I wasn't disappointed! Printed out some of the paper from the 3 D Christmas Tree set which I used like washi around the top of this clear paint can. Then I cut the actual trees out of the file. Aren't they awesome! 

Wait, you need to see them from a different angle...

So much fun!

Those trees make a most excellent backdrop for my happy deer. I used the medium and small one here, but really they can be resized. And if you don't use them as a 3D item, they can be used flat on a card or scrapbook page. 

The paper that is included as a printable file is super cute too!

Gotta love a file that is really versatile! Happy Hump Day!




11 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, I love the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shiny snow and the deer is adorable! Great use of the paint can!
    Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. As cute as can be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH DEER.........your work is stunning....LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, totally cute. Love the deer amongst the trees, too... and don't think I haven't noticed that gold bit of washi tape in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very innovative! I enjoy watching 3D projects like this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I KNEW I was going to love this! I need those trees! And I love that deer. And guess what Santas gonna bring me.....yup...you're right! A new printer! Idk if you did guess...but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt cause I'm sleepy and punchy....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful way to recycle an old
    paint can. the dimension
    of the trees and the reindeer
    make a great scene.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!