Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Berry Pickers Page for the Scraptastic #2 Challenge


































Always nice to get some cool photos in your inbox along with four quarts of fresh strawberries!

Thanks for taking the kids berrying MOM!

The berries are long since gone, but the memories are all scrapped here on this luscious paper that came in my latest Scraptastic Kit Rock Lobster. I'm playing along with their second challenge of the month: make a page about a food you love to eat during the summer.

WHO does not like fresh strawberries?! We made shortcakes and had them over at Shirley's summer picnic!



































Here is a side view so you can see how big and juicy my big berry is that I added to the center of my layout.

It was a piece of chippie I had in my stash from Maya Road I believe and I added a ton of gloss to make it so juicy looking.


Here is another shot of it and also my handmade flower!



Love those banners too, a nice way to use up some scraps!

Happy Tuesday! We are creeping every so slowly to the weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Only a TON of glass??!!!!! Yummy yummy delish strawberries....& great design with those pics in the middle....works really, really well....that bg paper is a little on the yummy side, too:):) Looks like your young 'uns are having themselves a VERY good summer break:):):) I reckon cheese & spinach roll followed by strawberries & cream would be AOK!!!!!!! Oh, with a coffee of COURSE:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...the strawberries look delicious!! Fantastic photos and a wonderful page! Your handmade flower is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yumm the strawbs look yummy alright! and what a great layout, I love the back ground stripey paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos & such a happy page!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to look twice at Lexi's photo. It looks like you??? Or is my cataracts?? Lol. Great page and isn't it amazing how all this fruit has been so plentiful after such a hard winter!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!