Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Purple Mercury Glass Jar & Junkin Finds






































I'm always on the look out for something that can be altered with Krylon Looking Glass paint. That purple round jar on the left was just a plain purple until I got crazy with the silver and gold paint. It looked more similar to the glass goblet on the right. Both paints were sprayed on the inside of the jar although some of the gold sprayed over to the front. Gives it a fancy metallic look that makes me happy!




How do you like that little rose plate? It was super cheap at the Restore but is hand painted! Check out those little pink vintage glass knobs. Those are there as a sneak peek...have something I'm working on at the moment that I will use those for....Huge thanks for local guy John over at Wood N What-Knots for hooking me up!






































I added some hand dyed seam binding ribbon to the top and some velvet petaloo flowers. Now that the holidays are over I'm enjoying some different colors out on display! Valentine's Day is right around the corner and that means pinks and purples to me!






































I'm still finding things for next year for Christmas...but these little heart frames will be put to use before then! We're approaching that holiday soon! Love junkin!

Happy Tuesday!


7 comments:

  1. Loving those finds! Those pink knobs ... be.still.my.heart.!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your text! I'm hyperventilating over here.....
    AWESOME sauce stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should make greeting cards out of your photos! Love that gorgeous 1st photo with the winter trees in the background...and the vase only photo so romantic! Your photos are always so visually intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should make greeting cards out of your photos! Love that gorgeous 1st photo with the winter trees in the background...and the vase only photo so romantic! Your photos are always so visually intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are a few of my favorite things.......love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why have I not visited the restore yet! I need to get there. I love your hand painted ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why have I not visited the restore yet! I need to get there. I love your hand painted ribbons

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!