Wednesday, January 27, 2016

THE MUSEUM: Kraft + Layout






































I admit that I always have a piece of kraft on hand as my monthly kit comes with a nice stiff piece of cardboard...And I always gravitate to using it for SOMETHING each month. I might build something from it or...in this case, use it for a challenge! Haven't entered one of those in a dog's age....grabbed some scraps, a circle & oval cutter, and a white pen and went to town!



Huge thanks to Kraft + and DT Lizzy Hill for such inspiration! The challenge this month is to use handwring!


 Love how this page turned out! I even switched to a black pen down towards the bottom when I ran out of room....

I even added a little hand drawn star on the one edge...and edged the page with the same white marker. And check out those vellum paint splots! Totally dig those little mirrors that Yvonne Yam sent me along with ribbom and those blue flowers from my Mom...






































The silver letters also came from Mom and those little adorable gold doilies from Lisa over at Life of a BZ Scrapper! Love them!

Happy Hump Day! A couple more days to get your kraft on!

11 comments:

  1. I love the colours too. And I'm always happy to see a layout on Kraft. Love the stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I came here for some inspiration on my project for Lessology... and look what I find! Awesome! I really think the beauty just flows right from your head down through your heart and out your fingertips...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blues and yellows are very striking. Love how it all blended together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stupid internet is playing up:) sigh. Will try again... I was saying love the Design with the writing down one side like that---- the star looks great... Wonderful story & lovely pressie...& so happy you're playing along with us at K+ this month! THANKYOU :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing, just love blue and yellow.. your writing is so neat too.. a fabulous layout for this challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Mitra, this is such a eye catching layout. Love the blue and Yellow , just stunning
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous layout, thanks heaps for joining us at Kraft+ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowsers.... awesome!! Love the story and the ways its told.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page! Love the blue and yellow colour scheme and the white writing really stands out. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!