Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pretty Pedi, Toasty Toes layout for Another Freaking Scrappy





































I ran across this photo the other day. I was immediately jealous of myself! First, I was camping with a lovely fire AND I had a pedi! Fun times!


Thanks Another Freaking Scrappy for encouraging me to scrap this photo. Anne has a cool sketch that inspired me to do some ripping and tearing! The squiggle made me think of tearing. I really wanted a whole patterned paper background so I compromised with the tearing. I also flipped it so I could use my photo in portrait format.


I also used a sideways title from the sketch and did some journaling on the photo. Nice bright and cheerful! Now to find some time to get my toes done again!


I am IN LOVE with that pink doily! Those hearts are also SO AWESOME!

Hope you get a chance to hang with us over at AFSC!

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE the whole thing - the pretty toes, the hearts, the doily, the ripping.....NEW FAVE....I just adore it all:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this layout. Love the colours you have used. The pedi looks great . Love everything about this, very eye catching layout
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty!! I agree that pink doily is da bomb!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!