Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Fifth Icicle for Linda's Funkie Junkie 12 Tag Challenge


This is my fifth icicle for Linda's Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas. Linda's store The Funkie Junkie Boutique sponsors the tags and she is also the Rock Star behind our inspiration!

This is my FAVORITE tag of hers so far. She pulled out the silver, black and twinkle!


I imagine the gentleman is hurrying home to his family with a beautiful wreath that his MRS. will LOVE! So I used a sparkley love word on my icicle!


My favorite part of this icicle besides the bling is my Lisa Flower, vintage silver leaf, and glass crystal!

Lisa at You Made Me Ink has been playing along with this challenge too, so if you get a minute, pop on over and see her version of the tag! (hint, she's using canning jar lids, OH MY!)






































What a sparkly bling filled pile of icicles! So much fun! Only 7 to go, sadly! I better get a stack of icicles prepped for the rest of the tags!

Hope your Hump Day was fabulous and involved just a bit of glitter!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, Mitra! This is absolutely gorgeous - the most beautiful so far! Love the beautiful black and silver. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh this is gorgeous! I love love love the little ball ornament!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are looking wonderful, love this new one all silvery and sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your icicles are stunning! I adore this latest one, it definitely has the wow factor!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These just get more and more and MORE amazing as you go!! You are too sweet for the shout outs but honestly, these icicles are just THE coolest thing going!! You truly would make a mint selling these, but then again a one of a kind set is rather more intriguing than cash. Absolutely LOOOOVE seeing them all huddled together. Cannot wait to see the next one.......
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!