Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Campers Page for Marilyn


I specially asked to do these photos up in a page for Marilyn as I knew I had this cutie pie paper! I love it! It's so pretty! And funny enough, it's called Happy Camper and is by Imaginisce. This was a super quick page as well, due to the lovely paper!

I used a cool little doily that is from Eye Candy Magic so we can match an earlier page we did for her where I used another doily from Samantha. My glitter got all over, but I love it anyway! Maybe it's because it's that awesome orange color!

Hope she likes it!
















5 comments:

  1. Oh, Marilyn will just love this one. The paper is very cute. Love those doilies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolio! I love the awesome orange glitter - brave that - considering the letters are so narrow - you did a good job with it - awesome doily - off to check out that link - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI. this is fabulous! i love the camping papers!! a wonderful memory beautifully scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I totally love the doily flowers. You did an amazing job with this page. It's outdoorsy but still very pretty! That's hard to pull off. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page! Love that paper and the orange glitter looks so great. The photos look awesome together in a block like that. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!