Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy Anniversary Card in A Box Set from THE CUTTING CAFE


I really LOVED making this Card in a Box!

I am anxious to try my hand at one again as they are so much fun!

Sending a HUGE THANKS to Regina over at THE CUTTING CAFE for this fabulous file! It also comes with embellishments that you can use to decorate your card! I printed out the Happy Anniversary from the file and it was super quick to add to my card!

I picked heavy stuff to add to mine, which is why I had to weigh it down with little feet! I built a bottom for mine & added nuts that were sprayed gold!   My card is stationary but her file is meant to allow the inside decorations to slide up and down. Which is exactly why I want to try it again with things that aren't quite so heavy like brass key dragonflies & sparkly gem leaves!


They are super duper pretty though! They match the little metal piece I used on the front!

My parents have the coolest pond ever and I always enjoy the dragonflies, so I thought they would make a nice addition to their card! They will be be celebrating their anniversary next week!

Huge congrats to them!


I tried adding THREE dragonflies to this card, but settled on two due to the weight. My spare dragonfly is down front of the this card. and I have big plans to use it elsewhere this week!

Hop on over to THE CUTTING CAFE and check out her files! 

Hope your Monday is fantastic!


9 comments:

  1. Mitra........................omg omg omg omg omg....this is by far amazing...i am loving the feet, this is truly a work of art......love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, they are sure to love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "card in a box" they are so much fun to make, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that metallic dragon flies..You have given a very interesting twist to box card Mitra !! I just loved the metallic embellishments !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seriously made a dragonfly out of a key??? Am I seeing that right? OMG!!! Has your brain been tested? It should be! That's about the coolest thing I've seen since I saw something else that was cool....
    Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad from me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGEEEEEEEE!!!!! This is just ridiculous in a great way lol! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mitra, you have made an amazing card in a box! I loooooove your dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!