Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Stong & Active Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy


































The other day I got grumpy with starting work at 7ish when the rest of my office starts at 8. So I decided to work out & shower during that time frame instead of at night.

It has made a HUGE difference. I am one of those weird people who like how they feel after they have done a work out and now I get to enjoy being sore all day.

No just kidding. Normally I'm a pretty big slacker so I'm rarely sore!



Anyhow, ran across this Fitness Award the other day while I was cleaning stuff out and thought WOW, Ronald Reagan  signed this!

Well not for real but still....

I decided to print the whole reward out bigger and use it as background paper!

It fits in nicely with the latest challenge over at Another Freaking Scrappy:

Have you ever been recognized for something? Scholarship? Award? Employee of the quarter? Fifth place winner??? Scrap or art journal about it.

























A side view of my page....where you can catch a glimpse of some new gold washi tape I am enjoying along with those new little bows that are also polka dotted! Love them!

Hope your Tuesday ROCKS!

6 comments:

  1. nice take on the challenge. I wished I worked out , let alone like it! Good on you. I do go on the occasional walk. I like the blue lace down the side and your cluster of flowers and those bows are pretty cute
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to love working out and I hate when illness interferes with it all so its great when you know you can just get stuck into it. I love the feeling of being sore after a good work out. I really like what you've done with the certificate such a cool idea, the whole creation looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRILL idea...I"m hoping this is a scheduled post, as I imagine you're in the middle of SORTING & PLACING & unpacking still!!! LOVE your flower cluster & the bg 'paper' is a brill idea & I really like your journaling popped in there like that, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ronald Reagan ey?? I bet he signed it for REAL!! fabulous take on the challenge... love the flowers too.. happy moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was like you have used a certificate n even journaling on it ?? How could you...ohh its a print then Ok.. Loved the idea..and the innocent photo. beautiful blooms !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you have documented this!! Very cool!!! Yes I have a few of those types of things from my school days too :-p

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!