Friday, January 2, 2015

Thanksgiving Feast Pages






































I had a LOT of photos from Thanksgiving and some scraps left over from a recent kit...AND since I wanted to make a similar page for my Sister In Law, I decided to keep things really simple with a white background, some verticle strips, and a photocollage.






































As you can see both pages are nearly the same, but with different titles.





























The gold doily really makes me happy peeking out from under the large collage.






































Here's the actual collage I used. Love how easy these are to make in Picasa!

Hope my sister in law likes her page!

Happy Friday! I have plans to work on my scrapbooking room this weekend...a little rework to improve the mojo! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Love the layouts. Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the layers, the photos and the doilies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! Picassa rocks collages:) And that gold doily? Soon as I spied it I cried with delight too [could be a slight exaggeration!!!] LOVE this whole page[s] & the way you've constructed it. So pleased to have you back in bloggy land:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics & you know how much I love those doilies!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!