Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Shore Excursion: Key West






































Another one of my preppared pages, this one was also a snap to get wrapped up. The best part was mashing up one of those cocktail umbrellas so I could upcyle it for my page.


































Just a few photos of our walk around Key West, our shore excursion on the second day. It was awesome! I could totally go hang out in Key West for days!

There is even a token photo of a rooster. Part of the charm were the free range chickens!





























We enjoyed some ice cream downtown and seeing all the cool shops!

Wish we were back!

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi There! This looks fantastic, I love the mixed sizes of the photos, great back ground and love the little umbrella too!! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy a doily stencil!!!! Loving the mushed up cocktail umbrella:)!!!!! GORG page:)!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!