Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Bomb Layout from Cozumel Mexico

















This is quite possibly my favorite photo from our cruise! Miss Lexi-lou with a parakeet on her head and iguana in her hands! Add in some cute Mexican dude photo bombing the page...priceless! At the end of our dune buggy trip when we were eating supper, they came around with these animals for photos.

This bird had already climed on the head of some poor girl who had the dune buggy ahead of us and she barely could get a photo taken without shrieking. Lexi decided to show her how it was done!

The those tiny little silver hearts were a gift from a merchant on the beach so I wanted to use them on my page along with a silver bird, and a pretty flower flair. 

This page makes me really happy! Hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday! Not quite hump day!

2 comments:

  1. It's a WONDERFUL LO:):) I really love how bold and brave your girl is....it's a FABULOUS photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Lexi! and holding a lizidly thing too.. fabulous layout.. love that punched edge!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!