Monday, July 11, 2016

Glamping with my Paper Cutter for Memorandum Monday


Some people rate a campground based on ameneties...me? I like a sturdy & clean picnic table!
We were hanging out at a campground down near Knoebels, an amusement park in Elysburg, Pennyslvania this past weekend.


It was pretty epic...a bus took the kids over to the park and brought them back. And yes, the picnic table was also top notch! I took an opportunity to play with a paper pack and make a bunch of backgrounds. The paper is pretty & summery, so I am positive I'll use them right up.




 I kinda cheat and use a book full of sketches. Helen from Scrap Addict might recognize that book. She hooked me up with that Creative-Scrappers book ages ago. It's a staple for a camping trip. Makes it easier to scrap with a glass of wine and a good conversation as there is really not a lot of brain power required!

Waving some paper scraps over at Sian who hosts us From High in the Sky! I am sure she'd be down with scrapping on a picnic table...I just wonder if she is a wine or beer kind of girl...or perhaps more of a tea one...but in this case it would have needed to be iced tea!

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh! That looks such FUN. Wish I could be there scrapping with you [if there was room on that there table!].... & I have that book. It's Great, I think I have 2 different editions, actually! ANYWAYS...awesome way to spend a weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Scrampbooking while glamping!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely love scrapbooking on a picnic table. It would be too windy here: everything would blow away. Tea? No, though iced tea is a different story. I like it very much..I first tasted it on an exchange visit to your fine country and I can remember my hosts actually posting me a big can of iced tea mix that Christmas, which was very nice of them given how heavy it is. Wine, beer, gin..all go well with a picnic..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah the ultimate holiday is one where you can indulge in what you love...including paper crafting... i hope you all had a good time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Looks like a great way to spend some time!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!