Tuesday, April 25, 2017

A Bowl of Vintage Treasures





































The other day I was walking through the construction side of the Corning ReStore when I was distracted by a box full of vintage goodness. I picked a handful of yummy stuff and for $5 managed to really score some pretty vintage knobs, some metal pieces, and some glass stoppers.





































Some of the knobs came with those metal pieces that attach to the door so I snapped those right up too. That pretty white covered tureen was a cool find a different day, but I can honestly tell you that I think my vintage ship came in this past week!





































Pair that up with lawn mowing weather and flowers in bloom? I'm totally winning at life over here!
I'll leave you with a photo of a pretty purple hyacinth I found blooming and I'm enjoying...


Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. ooo some seriously cool items in your stash, and such a pretty flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fascinated by the number of door knobs you manage to find. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such wonderful goodies! Love it all.. ooh .. going to visit my youngest near NYC this week... maybe I'll find some goodies somewhere around there... time to shop and browse... hands rubbing together...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!