Tuesday, March 18, 2014

3 Mile Loop: Layout for ScrapFriends


































Was playing around with the ScrapFriends/Kreative Koncepts color challenge the other day. The awesome part about a color challenge is pulling out a pile of paper you haven't seen for a while!































My double scalloped paper, little banner edge, and ribbon are making me quite happy!


Here is a close up of all that yummy goodness! Those flowers were gifted to me from  Lisa at You Made Me Ink and I'm totally enjoying them!

And a little about my page:  My oldest is snowshoeing! We have been doing that a lot this winter! Grooming the trails first with the snowmobile, we've been enjoying our loops in our woods!

Hope your Tuesday is going fantastic!

6 comments:

  1. I reckon that bracket shape is my all time favourite shape.. this looks great.. what a fabulous photo.. snowshoeing.. looks like good exercise too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsies...that ribbon really stars here...snowshoeing looks FUN. And this colour combo is one of my all-time faves....this looks great - oh, & those flowers! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the shape a lot..and banners too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a marvelous page! The papers are wonderful, the grungy ribbon is fabulous, and those flowers!!! A terrific photo to go with all of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY TOLEDO...I lurve this page!! Is it the colors? Is it the design? Is it the layout? The ribbon? The banners? Staples? Flags? Double layering....I don't know what is my favorite. All I know is this is one super groovy LO. Adding that flash of greenery is also a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this looks so icy & wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!