Monday, March 23, 2015

Beautiful Aura Layout






































Finally wrapping up my LAST vacation page from the cruise! I love the colors I used...pink and yellow, just like my Aura! You might remember me blogging about this a bit ago...and here is the page I made from that post!




























Those gold letters and that dragonfly make me especially happy...as does that choose happy chippy!



























Love that this page is primarily jounaling with just a small little photo of my hair clip in the upper corner!

Happy Bright Colors too on a Happy Monday!

Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! great journalling.. i would have liked to have seen what he did to your hair??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING how you just added journaling as the focus point and loving the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New fave!! Looks brill. All bright & crisp & YUMMY layers & that the journaling 'is' your page? MAGICAL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love!!! The journaling is fabulous the way you have done it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This a beautiful and classy page. I really love this!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!