Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Half Full or Half Empty


























I'm gunna call these pages here half full, since they are missing all the photos, journaling, titles, and more embellishments...but the possibilities....

They are laying in wait for vacation photos from our Spring Break trip! Counting down the sleeps 'til we go!

I am particularly excited about one page in particular.....I'm using the Hopscotch paper pack from Close to My Heart.




























It's one of those that kinda grows on you! ;-)

Anyhow, Happiest of Hump Days!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I do like that page.. but I really do like the Easter one at the top too.. you are clever getting the pages started and then you can finish them off later.. great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you! Well done:):) I like that all blue one best --- atm, anyways. Roll on Easyer hols, eh? I must say, I'm missing your Kenyen giving thing you did last year. A little of it rubbed off on me eventually & I gave out packs of hand made cards to my post office peeps later in the year! You are a Good Influence:)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you organised!! I have never done a layout before I had the photo for it but good on you for being prepared!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!